Sorry, currently out of stock
Plant Wash was designed to reduce the damage to plants associated with caustic cleaners like sodium hypochlorite and sodium hydroxide. Plant Wash attacks these issues in four ways:
1. It neutralizes the caustic cleaners;
2. Liquid fertilizes the plant through their leaves;
3. It coats the leaves with a buffering agent;
4. It adds back vital nutrients at the base of the plants, helping beneficial bacteria repopulate the soil. Along with thorough rinsing with clean water before, during, and after the cleaning, Plant Wash is used as a final rinse to make absolutely sure every step has been taken to protect the customer’s landscape.
- NEUTRALIZES BLEACH
- BUFFERS LEAVES
- RE-ESTABLISHES SOIL BACTERIA
- FEEDS & FORTIFIES PLANTS
Storage: Keep product dry and in a tightly closed container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from heat or flame. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
MIXING RATIOS: https://softwashsystems.com/chemicals/